Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!

Hoooooraaaay.... Exams is finally over and all my stress is lifted far away from me!! It's like freedom came into me after a long period of exams! Two fingers up posing the victory pose!! Really thx God for helping me and guiding me throughout the test.. Tell u something, the additional mathematics is really torturing.. Wad a strange feeling when I open the exam paper coz I suddenly went blank in my mind.. All the formulaes suddenly disappeared in my mind.. I really forgotten it.. NOOOO~!! I was like blur blur during the whole exam.. That was the worst experience that ever happen in my life coz I really don't like the feeling.. Anyway, disappointed moment have passed and now is time for some relaxation!! Yeah~!! Fun time begins.. All the best to u all.. and HAPPY HOLIDAY!! God bless.. Haha.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment