Thursday, January 15, 2009

All about New Zealand!!







Wow~!! Speaking of New Zealand really makes me keyed up.. Well, I've never been there but all the testimonies and stories and of course the beautiful sceneries really like bringing me into the real world of NZ.. What is the first thought that comes in my mind when talking about NZ is the wonderful mountains, green calm pastures, beautiful mixture of blue skies and white clouds, flowing silky river and of course the cute little sheeps and cattles there.. God really blessed NZ with all awesome and amazing wonders.. Friendly and kind people are all around the land.. New Zealand is the land of perfectly pictured nature and the environment will surely calms and warms the heart of all the people around the world.. The first picture is the mountains and pastures scenery which is pictured in Canterbury of NZ..

Now look at the second picture that I have posted up!! How can u say that it is not beautiful?? This is extraordinary wonderful and the beauty is difficult to be explained in words.. Haha!! That's why I love New Zealand.. The sceneries, the peoples, crusines and the culture as well.. Everything is in perfection!! Haha.. How I wish to go there in the future.. Go New Zealand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment